JC Outdoors Application for Membership
2019 JC Outdoors Membership Application – Tournament Waiver
1. I have read and understand the description of the tournament and Official Rules of this tournament. I will obey all rules and understand that any violation may result in immediate disqualification without refund of my entry fee. I also understand the tournament officials may reject the application for any reason and, in the event of such rejection, will refund my entry fee.
2. I understand and acknowledge that competitive fishing is a dangerous sport, the risks of which include, but are not exclusively limited to, drowning, collisions in the water and injuries from hooks and other fishing paraphernalia. I voluntarily assume responsibility for these risks, both identified and unidentified, and all risk of injury, death or damage to my property, myself or to others, including spectators and their property, arising from my participation in the tournament.
3. I hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless and indemnify J C Outdoors, its shareholders, officers, directors, agents and employees, the host, sponsors and tournament officials and its partners, agents or employees, and all other persons or entities associated with the tournament from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions or rights of action which are related to, arise out of, or are any way connected with my participation in this tournament, including specifically, but not limited to, the negligent acts or omissions of J C outdoors, its shareholders, officers, directors, agents and employees, the host, sponsors and tournament officials, and its partners, agents or employees and all other persons of entities associated with this tournament, for any and all injury, death, illness or diseases and other damage while I am engaged in this event. I will have no right to make a claim or file a lawsuit against J C outdoors, it’s shareholders, officers, directors, agents or employees, the host, sponsors and tournament officials and all other persons or entities associated with the tournament, even if they or any of them negligently caused the bodily injury or property damage.
4. I have sufficient health, accident and liability insurance to cover any bodily injury or property damage incurred by myself or others as a result of my participation in the event. If I have no insurance, I represent that I am capable of paying for any and all such expenses or liability.
5. I have no past or present medical or psychological condition that might affect my participation in the tournament in such a way as to cause harm to others or myself.
6. I give J C Outdoors permission to use my name and photograph for promotional purposes. I agree to submit to, and accept the results of, the polygraph test given at any J C Outdoors tournament in 2019. My signature below reflects that I have read this entire document, understand it completely, understand that it affects my legal rights, and agree to be bound by its terms for this event and any J C Outdoors event I enter in 2019. References herein to “I”, “my”, “myself” and other first-person references shall include any child or ward for which I sign.
PLEASE PRINT LEGIBLY: This membership is valid for the 2019 Lake Fork Spring Team and Solo Series Events at Lake Fork, Lake Tyler and Lake Texoma. TEXT jcofork, jcotexoma, jcotyler or jcobigbasscash to 94253 to subscribe to text.
Date: ___________________, _______, 2019
Cell Phone (__________) __________ - _________________ OK to Text: YES _________NO _________
City ______________________________________ ST _____________ ZIP________________________
Signature of guardian for JR Angler: _______________________________________________________
BOAT MFGR ________________________________________________________ YEAR ____________
MOTOR MFGR ______________________________________________________ HP_______________
Membership is $40 per angler for all anglers age 17 and up excluding active duty military and disabled veterans. Current military ID must be shown.
For Jr. Anglers, age 16 and under, no membership fee is required but we will need a completed membership form signed by a guardian for Jr. Angler.
Mail: J C Outdoors 1406 Reesling Dr. Mesquite, TX 75150
Mark Howard: PH: (214) 773-5451 EMAIL:
CLICK THE RED LOGO FOR A PRINTABLE VERSION OF THIS APPLICATION: